Thursday, March 6, 2014

Product Review - aveeno nourish + condition leave in treatment

I found this one sale at Walgreen for $4 and decided why not try it! I didn't know much about this product but aveeno is normally always pretty good and this product didn't disappoint. 

It says to use everyday but I use maybe once or twice a week since my hair isn't that damaged or dry, and normally feels super soft after my shower. The directions are to just spray in and comb through. 

My main concern with this product that it was going to make my hair greasy. It didn't! My hair is thick but fine and most of the time it looks greasy if I don't wash it every day and this didn't affect that. If didn't make it any greasier. I was very thrilled. 

This product did make my hair super soft after using and I could still feel the effects the next day. It wasn't super heavy and was overall a product I would buy again. Like I said, I only use it maybe twice a week just to help and for extra even though I probably don't "need" it. So if you're looking for a leave in conditioner I would definitely recommend this one. It's easy to use and easy to apply. Not messy at all. I normally used my fingers to comb through and then just rinsed my hands off. Nothing major! Great purchase! Although at walgreens it was probably $8-$10 not on sale, but the bottle is maybe 1/3 used and I've had it for a month. So it's a decent value too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Syrups

Coffee syrups have been my new latest craze. I love all the fancy iced coffees and lattes. The problems? Expense and time. I'm always ru...