Friday, March 15, 2013

EBAY!

Ebay.... one of the world's most famous online shopping sites... especially for used items.
But yet I'm having such a hard time selling! I mean i'm listing things that are in really good condition and i'm being reasonable with prices yet I still can't get things to sell! It's so aggravating! I don't know how to get more exposure and of course the three items I have sold they didn't leave feedback!
Does anyone have any tips? I always ship next day unless it's the weekend because the post office closes so early, I charge calculate rates for shipping and normally ship priority mail or first class so it's cheap... anywhere between 3-7 dollars normally depending on the item and I even make the packages cute once shipped! I wrap them before I put them in the box and then tie them with ribbon and include a little note! I wish people did that for me! I mean seriously.. why can't I get things to sell?! Am I doing something wrong? Are there tricks to the trade? PLEASE if you know any share them or tell me what you're doing if you are making sales because i'm not sure what's more annoying... the clutter or the fact that i'm not succeeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Syrups

Coffee syrups have been my new latest craze. I love all the fancy iced coffees and lattes. The problems? Expense and time. I'm always ru...