Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Speck Fabshell Case Review #2

So, i'm back to do another review on this case! I am IN LOVE. This case has met all of my expectations, and I would buy another in a different design any day :)
So, my initial review was correct! This case does provide adequate drop protection. I have dropped my phone several times with this case on... at home, getting out of my car... and nothing. My screen is fine and I'm assuming the rest of the phone is too. And yes, I have dropped it face down... getting out of my car onto the concrete. But all is good!
The top button/lock button was the only negative thing that I saw with this case... but as time went on, the button became easier to press and I no longer even think about it. It's not an issue at all.
I had seen some negative reviews about the fabric coming off, I haven't experienced that at all.. and my phone is in constant use. My phone sleeps with me, I'm on it almost every minute that I'm awake, and my fabric is still fine. I end up having to charge my phone at least once a day because it's almost dead, yes, I have a small issue with being "Addicted" to my phone.
I have nothing negative to say about this case, and love it. I love the fact that it's cute. I wish speck would come out with new designs, I would totally buy more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Syrups

Coffee syrups have been my new latest craze. I love all the fancy iced coffees and lattes. The problems? Expense and time. I'm always ru...