Monday, March 3, 2014

Kate Somerville - Ultimate Kate Rewards

I'm sure that you've heard all the hype about Kate Somerville and her products. And yes, they can be expensive. Her products are top of the line quality and you get what you pay for.
I recently just purchased her book, "Complexion Perfection" and am reading it now to find better ways to try and take care of my skin. No, i don't have what I would call "problem skin" but I'm realizing that as I enter my 20s this is a time that matters and establishing a skincare regimen now, is in my best interest.
Kate does this thing where you can join for free rewards, which is what I'm currently doing. As a broke college kid, I find ways to get things for free or for cheaper than retail value so that I still get what I want and what's nice and good quality. By joining Kate's reward program, you build points that you can use for a gift card or a free cleanser, which HELLO FREE MONEY OR FREE ITEM? I will take it!
By clicking the link and signing up, you're on your way to earning points and helping me earn some too :)
Thank you to everyone who signs up for email or the program, and I hope that you fall in love with her as much as I am right now!
http://bit.ly/1mR9zPy

If you do sign up, please send me an email or a comment with your e-mail so I can get the points. :) 
blondiegirl.xo26@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Syrups

Coffee syrups have been my new latest craze. I love all the fancy iced coffees and lattes. The problems? Expense and time. I'm always ru...