Thursday, March 6, 2014

Product Review 2 - Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation

So, I did a review on this foundation. I did enjoy this foundation, but unfortunately I had to return it.

It does give excellent coverage but it wasn't the right shade for me. The one that I ended up buying didn't blend well with my skin tone and looked way too dark, for my liking. I went to return it and even the lightest shade that Sephora carried wasn't light enough and didn't math my skin tone and color as well as I would have liked. Yes, I am that pale. The color I needed, is sadly not carried at Sephora anymore.

My mom however, also bought this foundation and LOVES it. She wears it everyday, and has no issues with it not matching. She's a tad bit darker than I am. I would still recommend this foundation, but it can be easy to look too dark if you're mismatched.

When I returned it, I exchanged is for YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation. I haven't yet tried it but when I do, I will be posting my reviews on it. The YSL foundation is priced a little higher at $57.00 compared to the Kat Von D at $34.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Syrups

Coffee syrups have been my new latest craze. I love all the fancy iced coffees and lattes. The problems? Expense and time. I'm always ru...