Sunday, May 5, 2013

Naked's Green Machine

Well, I constantly go through these things where I'm like "oh I want to be healthier" this week. And then it stops and in a few weeks it starts again. I don't drink much soda, I drink 1-2 cups of coffee a day, maybe some tea but mostly water. Which, for a 20 year old is not that bad. But, I do not eat the healthiest although I try and love veggies and fruits. I have noticed that my fruits just go bad before I have time to eat them and I hate taking the time to cut them up for myself... lazy I know.
Well, you should also know I'm a HUGE fan of Private Practice and almost every episode the main character Addison drinks some kind of strange green juice thing, so out of curiosity I decided to research it and on Kate Walsh's official website she answered my question. It's Naked's Green Machine. It's supposed to be a very healthy way of getting some fruits, veggies, and even some extra things into your diet. So I ran to Walmart and got a bottle.. I paid maybe 8.00 for 64oz. Which, I didn't see to be that unreasonable.
It's really not bad! The look is worse than the taste. If you drink a lot of soda's it is a great alternative even if it's just one cup a day. I don't count my calories but I try to be conscious of what I put into my body. So, it's definitely something I would recommend to EVERYONE. I've read reviews that it's not that good for you and making green juice on your own is healthier, which I totally agree with but I don't have the time nor the patience to do it so this is my way of trying to be a little healthier.
SO TRY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Syrups

Coffee syrups have been my new latest craze. I love all the fancy iced coffees and lattes. The problems? Expense and time. I'm always ru...